Working primarily with our highly customisable Human Resources and Time and Attendance solutions, the ideal candidate will have a combination of technical and customer service skills. They will need to demonstrate that they have the patience, understanding and empathy essential to help clients get the best out of their software. They will also need experience working with databases, a basic understanding of computer networking and security, and an ability to work with simple web-client languages (HTML, CSS).
The candidate will be given the opportunity to become involved in the initial setup and configuration of systems, and the migration of data from legacy software. They will also provide input into the design of custom functionality. This will provide them with a complete-lifecycle understanding of our software and an insight into our clients’ functional needs and vision for their solution.
Primarily we are looking for enthusiasm, the ability to learn, and a customer-focussed approach. Experience is valued but a demonstrated interest in tiered software solutions through academic study would also be appropriate. Applications from computing graduates would therefore be welcome.
Career progression and personnel development opportunities are an essential component of all the roles we offer. This role may lead to a more technical position working in software development, equally, individuals who prefer face-to-face contact with clients could progress to account management or training/consultancy roles.
Key skills required
- A basic understanding of databases, Microsoft operating systems and Microsoft Office
- Good communication (verbal & written) skills are essential
- The ability to listen and understand customers’ needs
- Ability to focus and complete a task to an appropriate standard/quality
- Patience and a professional manner
- The ability to work on his/her own initiative
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft IIS and SQL Server would be a benefit too
The vacancy is located at our offices in Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes.
Between £18500 and £26500 depending on skills and experience.
Please contact Matt Steel Jessop on 01908 265111