Between 1997 and 2009 we supplied Vizual personnel software to many of our clients in the UK. Vizual withdrew their Personnel Manager and Personnel Director products from sale in 2009. The majority of Vizual Personnel Manager users and Vizual Personnel Director users have now upgraded their systems to People Inc.
We currently offer an upgrade from Personnel Manager or Personnel Director to the latest version of our People Inc. HR module. If you use one of these products and are interested in discussing an upgrade please contact us (tel: 01908 265111, e-mail: email@example.com ) for more information.
The People Inc. system provides a wealth of functionality that was not available to Personnel Manager or Personnel Director users, This includes:
- Personnel, Recruitment and Training course management all in one system.
- Screen designer providing significant additional features.
- Updated management of maternity and paternity leave (in line with legislation).
- Enhanced report writer with much-improved headcount and absence reporting.
- The generation of Organisation Charts.
- Enhanced performance enabling remote access.
- A customisable web client enabling users to access the system using a web browser.
- Enhanced e-mail and letter generation.
- Custom features added to People Inc. using plug-ins (for example GDPR utility to delete old employee information).
- User account management based on templates.
- Windows 7, Windows 10, current versions, or MS Office and SQL Server are supported.
- Improved usability, look and feel.
Please contact us for an information pack containing a full list of People Inc. features and benefits (and how they compare to those provided by the Personnel Manager and Personnel Director systems).
People Inc. - main screen
Upgrading your system
The latest version of People Inc. also includes a data migration utility to enable users to transfer employee details from their Vizual database into the People Inc. system. all of your data and screen designs are retained when this is done (including Archive data)
Please call 01908 265111 for more information.