We currently have a vacancy at our office in Milton Keynes for a new member of our team to assist in the implementation of People Inc. at new customer sites, upgrade customers from older software, and provide support for People Inc. customers.
Key elements of the role will include most or all of the following:
- Liaise proactively with customers; manage and develop the relationship with individual users. Ensure that the maximum benefit is gained from our systems, and in particular that users are getting the benefits they need from the systems.
- Assist in the implementation of new systems and upgrades (may include visits to customer sites, software installation, and preparation of data for migration to systems, etc.).
- Provide additional functionality for customers using our system configuration tools.
- Provide first-line support and advice on our products (including on-line support). Escalate issues when appropriate.
- Liaise with second-line support personnel and with software developers to manage escalated system issues.
- Provide customers with advice, product training (online and on-site), documentation and other services.
- Promote our products and services as appropriate.
- Assist in the generation of documentation and other support material.
- Provide administrative support as required.
- Assist in sales and marketing activities as required.
This is a role which is both customer-facing and technical and it is essential that candidates are comfortable with both aspects. The exact make-up of the role will be adjusted to suit the successful applicant. It is therefore not essential that a candidate has all of the qualities listed above.
Please contact Matt Steel-Jessop on 01908 265111 for more information.