Between 1997 and 2009 we supplied Vizual personnel software to many of our clients in the UK. Vizual withdrew their Personnel Manager and Personnel Director products from sale in 2009. Any of our existing clients who currently use Vizual Personnel Manager or Vizual Personnel Director are entitled to a license for the latest version of our People Inc. system at a discounted rate. There is a small upgrade fee for this upgrade (depending on the number of users you have)
In certain circumstances, this offer can be extended to organisations we have not yet worked with. If you have never spoken to us before and are interested in discussing your upgrade to the People Inc. system, please feel free to contact us (tel: 01908 265111, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ).
The People Inc. system provides a wealth of functionality that is not available via Personnel Manager or Personnel Director, including:
- Personnel, Recruitment and Training course management all in one system.
- Screen designer providing significant additional features.
- Updated management of maternity and paternity leave (in line with legislation).
- Enhanced report writer with much-improved headcount and absence reporting.
- Enhanced performance enabling remote access.
- A customisable web client enabling users to access PI using a web browser.
- Enhanced e-mail and letter generation.
- Custom features can now be added to People Inc. using plug-ins and wizards.
- User account management is based on templates in version 3.4.
- Windows 7, Office 2010, and SQL Server 2005/2008 are supported.
- The look and feel has been enhanced with Windows 7 in mind.
The latest version of People Inc. also includes a data-migration utility to enable users to transfer employee details from their Vizual database into the People Inc. system.